How do I apply for grants?
All Grant Applications must be submitted to:
Executive Director - EISD Central Office
Grant application deadline is 4:00 PM Friday, December 1st, 2018.
Individual teachers, teams of teachers, or campuses that are a part of Ennis ISD are eligible to apply for a grant from the Ennis ISD Education Foundation. Three levels of grant awards have been established. Individual teachers may apply for up to $2000. Teams of teachers may apply for up to $5000, and campuses may apply for up to $10,000.
All proposals must directly involve the instruction of students and must offer an innovative and creative approach to student achievement. Grant funds may not replace normal funding from tax-based sources. Requesting alternate funding for an existing project or program is inappropriate. The proposal must include clearly stated objectives, detailed instructional procedures, and measurable evaluation procedures.
The project is appropriate if you can answer yes to the following questions.
- Will the project improve student learning?
- Is the project instructional to students?
- Does the project challenge students and stimulate thought?
- Are the objectives clear?
- Can the objectives be measured?
- Is the project within the scope of the approved curriculum?
- Can the project be done?